Black Friday is when most businesses offer the hottest deals of the year. Whether you decide to do your Christmas shopping or find yourself a nice present is really up to you. There are just too many specials out there that you have to prioritize how you budget your time and money, so this listing may just help you with your planning process.
Shopping Center Black Friday Specials
1) Ala Moana Center
Officially open from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Black Friday, there are a number of stores that may open even earlier and close later! Check with each store as to any offer restrictions.
- ABC Stores – Buy one, get one free (Check for which products apply)
- Abercrombie & Fitch – Offer to be announced the week of Black Friday
- Aloha Lane – 20% off entire purchase (Cannot be combined with other special offers)
- Bareminerals – 25% off + free gift with purchase of $75 or more (Excludes customizable kits, holiday collection, new launches, and sale items)
- Big Island Candies – Receive an insulated tote and free gift with a minimum purchase of $125.00
- The Body Shop – 30% off entire store (Does not apply to already marked down items) and Limited Black Friday pouches
- Chapel Hats – 50% off select items; additional offers will be available 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. only
- E&K Jewelry – 60% off select items
- Eco Town Select – 10-20% off regular priced items
- The Face Shop – 30% off from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.; 25% off from 11:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m.; 20% off from 1:00 – 9:00 p.m. Some restrictions may apply.
- Freaky Tiki Tropical Optical – 30-60% off sunglasses
- Gap – 40% off everything and other really big deals
- Health Korea – Free gift with every purchase
- Happy Wahine – 20% off store-wide
- Hawaii’s Finest – Entire store on sale – up to 75% off
- Hawaiian Island Creations – 30% off everything from 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Excludes surboards, softboards, and Yeti); 25% off everything (Excludes surfboards and Yeti)
- Hilo Hattie – Buy one get one 50% off on all regular priced items (Discount taken on the lower priced item); one free face mask for each $25 spend
- Hiro Systems Hawaii – (50) door buster products at 50% off, including the My Hiro Pro (Retail value $3,995.00); 20-30% off select items
- H.I.S. Hawaii – Receive a $25 gift card for every $50 spent on retail items; gift card valid 12/1/22 to 1/15/23
- Honolulu Cookie Company – Spend $30 or more and receive a free gift with purchase (Not valid with any other offers)
- Island Crepes & Lemonade – 50% off all crepes
- Island Slipper – 40% off from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: 30% off from 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.; 20% off from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Applies to regularly priced footwear only. Cannot be combined with any other offer.)
- Island Sole – 25% off CocoNene brand (Excludes footwear)
- Jamba Juice – The first (50) guests to make a $25+ purchase will receive a free Jamba Hawaii tote bag; (1) tote bag, at random, will include a ticket redeemable for Jamba for a month
- Jams World – 25% off storewide (Excluding Patagonia and Cotopaxi); Spend $300, get a free pair of assorted socks; Select items from $15
- KOHO – 15% off entire store
- Lacoste – 30-40% off select items
- LeSportsac – Up to 50% off
- Lupicia – 20% off select tea from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; 10% off select teas from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Excludes matcha products and some teaware)
- Minamoto Kitchoan – Up to 40% off waffle cookie sets and other popular items (Limited quantity of sale items, while supplies last)
- Moomin Shop Hawaii – 20% off select Moomin merchandise
- No`eau Designers – Buy one, get one 50% off entire store from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.; Buy one, get one 40% off entire store from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Old Navy – 60% off deals and $5 pajama pants
- Pandora – 30% off your Pandora purchase (Exclusions apply)
- Paris Miki – Up to 50% off select frames and sunglasses
- Reyn Spooner – Come in for your chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree. Every visitor receives a scratch card with a free gift, discount, or $ savings on every purchase up to a $1,000 shopping spree.
- Sera’s Surf ‘N Shore – Free slippers with purchase of Billabong shorts; Free beanie with purchase of Vissla shorts; Free Salty Crew straw hat with $100 purchase
- T&C Surf Designs – BOGO 50% off T&C Surf brand apparel and accessories; Free $30 RVCA gift card with $75 RVCA purchase; Up to 40% off select men’s and junior’s apparel and accessories; Free gift with purchase on offers with select surf, skate, and bodyboard brands, including Von Zipper, Nixon, Puravida, Vuori, Slowtide, Herschel, and Salty Crew Jrs, while supplies last; 50% off O’Neill and Volcom walk shorts (regular price $39.50-$55.00)
- Ted Baker London – Up to 50% off
- TravisMathew – Buy one get one free on sale rack products
- Vim n’ Vigor – Buy 1 item, get 2nd item of equal or lesser value 50% off (Some exclusions apply)
2) Kahala Mall
The various tenants at Kahala Mall are preparing amazing deals for Black Friday. Here they are:
- 33 Butterflies – 20% OFF select items from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.; 20% OFF five (5) select items from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 30% OFF two (2) select items from 12:00 p.m. to closing
- Adore – 50% OFF the entire store from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.; 40% OFF the entire store from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 30% OFF the entire store from 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Purchase a $100 gift card, get a $20 bonus card
- Calista – 40% OFF regular priced items from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.; Some exclusions apply, see store for details; Plus get a FREE $20 gift card w/ any purchase, for future use (while supplies last)
- Chaya Hawaii – FREE Boba (1 scoop) w/ purchase of any drink
- Claire’s – Absolutely everything buy 3 get 3 FREE! See store for details.
- CocoNene – 20% OFF regular priced made in Hawaii product; 50% OFF clearance items, excludes footwear
- The Compleat Kitchen – 20% OFF entire purchase, in-store products
- European Wax Center – Buy nine (9) services get three (3) FREE; Buy a (12) month unlimited wax pass, get 13th month FREE; FREE exfoliation mitt w/ $40 retail product purchase from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Face Shop – 30% OFF entire purchase from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; 25% OFF entire purchase from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 20% OFF entire purchase from 1:00 – 9:00 p.m.; 10% OFF select brands
- Fun Factory – VIP & Gold Members: Double Dollar Day, receive double the tokens for the amount you purchase from 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- In My Closet – 30% OFF entire store
- Jamba Hawaii – First 50 guests who make a purchase of $25 or more, receive a FREE Jamba Hawaii tote bag, (1) random tote contains a Jamba-for-a-month ticket.
- Jeans Warehouse – 75% OFF red tag merchandise
- Lavish Nails-Wax-Lash – 25% OFF one (1) regular priced retail item; 10% OFF keratin lash lift, new set of lash extensions or Volcano Detox Pedicure.
- Magnolia – 20% OFF holiday products, and live plants (Excludes local artists’ holiday merchandise)
- Mahina – Up to 70% OFF sale racks
- Minamoto Kitchoan – 20-40% OFF select items (Limited quantity, while supplies last)
- Nohea Gallery – 10% OFF entire store (Exclusions apply, see store for details)
- Pacific Ocean Jewelers – 35% OFF the entire store
- The Paperie – 30% OFF the entire store from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.; 20% OFF the entire store from 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 10% OFF the entire store from 12:00 – 9 p.m.
- Pictures Plus – 20% OFF printing (In-store only)
- The Refinery Honolulu – 25% OFF entire purchase from 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 20% OFF entire purchase from 12:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Reyn Spooner – Win up to a $1,000 shopping spree! Receive a scratch card with fun & exciting gifts/offers, discount or chance to win a $250 or $1,000 shopping spree
- Sanrio Surprises – 20% OFF one (1) regular priced item $20 or more (Restrictions apply, see store for details)
- Simply Home – $50 OFF premier 4 & 5 drawers; 20% OFF Eden in Love items (8 a.m. – 12 p.m. only)
- SoHa Keiki – 30% OFF the entire store from 5:00 – 9:00 a.m.; 25% OFF the entire store from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 20% OFF the entire store from 1:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- SoHa Living – 30% OFF the entire store from 5:00 – 9:00 a.m.; 25% OFF the entire store from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 20% OFF the entire store from 1:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Splash! Hawaii – 25% OFF all Splash brand products; 15% OFF all other brands; Extra 40% OFF markdowns
- Sugar Sugar Hawaii – 20% OFF clothing items, except as marked (See store for details)
- Surf Camp – 30% OFF entire purchase from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.; 20% OFF entire purchase from 12:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- T&C Surf Designs – 50% OFF select Volcom & O’Neill walk/boardshorts; T&C BOGO 50% OFF apparel/accessories; RVCA: Purchase $75, get a FREE $30 RVCA gift card; Assorted gift w/ purchase; Sale up to 40% OFF select men’s/jrs. apparel/accessories (While supplies last, see store for details)
- Thinker Things – 30% OFF entire purchase from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; 20% OFF entire purchase from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Pokemon cards excluded, restrictions apply, see store for details)
- Thinker Toys – 30% OFF entire purchase from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.; 20% OFF entire purchase from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Restrictions apply, see store for details)
- Up & Riding – 30% OFF entire purchase from 8:00 – 12:00 p.m.; 20% OFF entire purchase from 12:00 – 8:00 p.m.
3) International Market Place
Most shopping centers in Waikiki do not always have Black Friday sales. At International Market Place, there is a new pop-up that opens at 10 a.m.
- Pop-Up Shop “Mai Hawaii” – hosted by Mahina Made and Ho’omau Hawaii Market, the shop will be featuring products from six locally owned, female-founded businesses with a range of items from clothing to accessories, home goods, and locally made skincare products. The shop will be offering exclusive products and in-store discounts for opening weekend. Stores included are Mahina Made, Mo’o Hawai’I, Yireh, Ao Organics, Mohala Eyewear and Onepa’a Hawai’i.
To make the shopping experience more enjoyable, there will be entertainment kicking off Black Friday.
- Performance from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. with the “Gift of Mele” Holiday Concert. Enjoy musical magic with Likkle Jordee and a full band. Part of International Market Place’s “Gift of Mele” series, the concert is presented in collaboration with Haku Collective, a production company that promotes artists and stories from Hawaii. The performance will take place at Queen’s Court, Level 1.
4) Kailua Town Center
These businesses in Kailua will validate the drive over to the Windward side of the island:
- Aloha Kira – Black Friday: Special sale rack and bins for women and keiki clothing
- Bee & Tea – 20% off all milk teas and merchandise
- Bikinibird – Bikinibird x Kailua Town Gift with Purchase, 25% off sale items
- BookEnds – 20% off one book of choice
- Cariloha Kailua – 30% off storewide
- Classic Waves Boutique – Special sales all day long
- Crazy Shirts – 30% off entire store until 12:00 p.m.
- Dogtown Bakery – 15%-30% storewide savings; Free bag of treats with every $100 purchase (Excludes cakes, dog food and pastries)
- Great Clips – All Solutions haircut products $11.99 (Excludes 32 ounce products)
- Hawaiian Island Creations – 25% Off Everything (Excludes Surfboards & Yeti)
- Hikina Piercing Co. – 25% off all jewelry in stock
- Island Bungalow Hawaii – BOGO – Buy one regular priced item get the second of equal or lesser value for 40% off; Extra 10% off Sale rack
- Island Olive Oil Co. – Tiered Savings: The more you spend the more you save – Up to 20% off!
- Kailua Beach Adventures – The first 20 customers in the store will receive a free gift! 40% off store wide from 8am-10am *exemptions on hardgoods and Maui Jim. 30% off store wide from 10am-12pm *exemptions on hardgoods and Maui Jim. All Rashguards 20% off store wide from 12pm-5pm.
- Kailua Crystals – First 50 customers get a free crystal; All day 15% off $50 or more, 20% off $100 or more
- Kailua Music School – 20% off first lesson
- KOMO Studio – ELIMA 5-Class Pack Gift Certificate for $120 ($50 OFF). To purchase, email [email protected]
- Lanikai Bath and Body – Save 20% storewide, online and in store. Code online: LoveKailua
- Lauren Roth Art – 20% off All Lauren Roth Art products; Buy 3 calendars, get one free!
- Mahina Kailua – 20%-70% off selected items. All sales final. Stop in for your chance to win 1 of 3 $75 gift cards.
- Morning Brew Kailua – 10% Off All Retail (excluding bagged coffee); Spend $50 or more and receive a $5 gift card
- Ocean’s End – 40% off online purchases and in-store purchases
- Red Bamboo – 20% off selected items and from 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. only
- Sugar Sugar Hawaii – 20% off clothing, except as marked (See store for details)
- Tori Richard Kailua – Reveal Your Deal: Give the gift of Tori Richard! Visit our store to receive a scratch card and reveal a special holiday offer just for you.
- UFC Gym Kailua – Discounted prices on all apparel, MMA gear, supplements, personal training, and memberships
- Under a Hula Moon – 20% off one item, excluding artisans; Vana Lynn jewelry 15% off one item
- Waxing The City – 10% off all Waxing The City brand products, 20% for Club Orange Members
Independent Business Black Friday Offerings
For those who prefer to avoid the hustle and bustle of holiday crowds, here are a few independent local businesses that are also offering some irresistible deals worth supporting:
Whether it is a scoop of housemade juicy sorbet, a wagyu smash burger oozing with melted cheese, or a bowl of rice topped with some house-smoked meat, YOAS is a hidden gem. The little retail outlet also features a wide selection of cellular phone cases, stickers, anime goods, and air plant/aquascaping arrangements, but most people probably frequent the shop to visit their favorite resident shiba inu, Shio and Katsu, joined by their new family member Nabe. On Saturday, November 26, and Sunday, November 27, YOAS is offering 30% off the cellular phone cover and anime goods with the purchase of any food.
2) Alchemy Shop
Those into vaping will appreciate Alchemy Shop and its selection of e-cigarettes and disposable vapes, along with a variety of accessories. There are three convenient locations on Oahu that offer free delivery of products. On Black Friday, the stores will be offering a “Buy 2, Get 1 Free” special in addition to the month-long sale in December that offers “Buy 1, Get 1 Selected Item for Free” deal.
3) Diamond Bakery
With a 21 year history in the islands, Diamond Bakery is a manufacturer of some of Hawaii’s favorite snacks that bakes over one million crackers and cookies a day. Products are readily found throughout the islands, available in most of the neighborhood stores, be they convenience stores, supermarkets, drug stores, and major big box retailers such as Walmart and Target. On Black Friday, take advantage of the special offer by placing orders online directly with the bakery at www.diamondbakery.com to receive 50% off if you are within the first 50 orders, 40% off for the next set of 40 orders, or 30% off orders if you are not one of the first 90 orders. Either way, you save, so plan your Christmas gift and stocking stuffer purchases in advance.
4) Paradise Jerky
Paradise Jerky’s premium beef jerky had humble beginnings of being prepared in a home kitchen. Using premium cuts of lean USDA choice Angus beef marinated in a blend of traditional Hawaiian and Japanese flavors, each sliver of beef is transformed into a thin and crispy snack designed to be dangerously addicting. The jerky is handcrafted in small batches to maintain an unbeatable level of quality. There are three different umami-laden flavors to tempt: original, smoked pepper, and wafu (Japanese-style flavor). From Thanksgiving Day, November 24, to November 28, a special deal on the beef jerky will include 3 individual bags for just $50, or 5 bags for $80, while supplies last.
5) Marc Photo Factory
Planning to do some photos for Christmas cards? Marc Photo Factory specializes in portrait photography for families and couples at beaches, as well as romantic shots of couples. Maybe bring your pet and do a family shot for the holidays with the special offer of $200 photography session (regularly priced at $250) from November 22 to 29. Complete registration is required, so contact the studio by email first to book your shoot.
These Hawaii businesses are making a special deal list–and checking them twice. So even if you’re naughty or you’re nice, these deals will even make the inner Grinch in you happy.